Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sundays are Lovely Feature


I hope that everyone is having a super fun weekend! I know I have!
We went to lake and hung out with great friends!
The hubs and I got to have date night on Friday, which was AMAZING!

Anyways, onto the feature....



 This card, Jayne from Jayne Designs, made is A-MAZING! Check out all the cute details! The flowers, brick work, and just wait until you see the inside!


How unbelievably adorable is this?! I can't get enough!
For all the details you can check out her card here.

Jayne make sure to grab a feature button on the right side bar!

I hope you will join us at our current link party + giveaway here.

As always, I hope your Sunday is Lovely!


6 comments:

  1. what an awesome card!! Congrats Jayne on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the details! Congratulations Jayne I being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What details, loving it. Congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone and thanks Jill for featuring me.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Jayne!!Thats a Beautiful card!!!You did an AMAZING job!!Like ALways!!!
    Congrats on Being Featured!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Your website looks great. If you want, you can participate in the award-winning blogs event contest. Our contest that attaches importance to web content and focuses on original writing has started; voting will be done by the jury. Join now and win promotions and prizes. It should be appreciated that your content is interesting and beneficial to humanity. We believe you will make this event fun. By being included in the web directory, you can thus increase your visitor numbers and the followers of your website. Do not miss the opportunity now and join now.

    Join: www.webawards.tk
    Awards: www.blogaward.tk

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...